These no bake peanut butter granola balls are super simple to make, full of healthy ingredients, and make a great snack for active kids and adults alike.
I’ve been making these Peanut Butter Granola Balls for many years. I’ve made lots of different versions but this recipe is probably our favorite. Such a great combination of healthy fats, complex carbs, and protein! They are easy to make, don’t require any cooking or baking, and they are sweet enough to feel like a little bit of a treat. My boys love them and have some every day after school until they run out.
I obviously have a thing for chocolate and nuts (and nut butters)! Here are a few more recipes you might enjoy:
- 1 cup oatmeal (I used old fashioned oats)
- ⅔ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (see notes for toasting coconut)
- ½ cup ground flaxseeds
- 1 T chia seeds (optional)
- ½ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. If you want to toast your coconut, spread it out on a cookie sheet and broil on low for a few minutes, until the flakes just start to brown.